What a whirlwind it’s been lately! With the fundraising appeal prep work, the special writing assignment, the magazine redesign and issue, and new prayer cards, I’ve been blessed with a great flurry of work.
Now, it’s time to celebrate some more!
Every year, Browncroft Community Church (2530 Browncroft Boulevard, Rochester, NY 14625) dedicates a week to celebrating missions and the work they help support. It was Tracy’s home church growing up and launched each of us into missionary work, so it’s always a joy to visit them and celebrate together. I’m excited to share our new prayer cards and preview the new magazine (finalized and approved earlier this week) at this year’s Global Outreach Celebration.
They hold their worship services at 9 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. We’ll be there in the morning (and other times throughout the week), so come on down and say hello! It’s always a wonderful place to worship God.
Please pray for us to bless and be blessed in each of these opportunities:
- sharing about our ministry at a display table between services and after second service
- sharing about our ministry in a breakout group at the Women’s Fellowship
- attending the 20th anniversary celebration of BCC’s partnership with the Wolof people group, which is also how Tracy and I got involved in missions and where we still have many friends
- a missionaries-only retreat luncheon (always a blessing to us and a wonderful time to connect with others in this work)
- presenting about missionary work to their Kids Club
- sharing about our ministry (along with several other missionaries) at retirees group